Have you been experiencing low water pressure? Is your water turning brown or rust-colored? Are you noticing leaks throughout your home?
If the answer is “YES,” then copper re-piping could be the answer.
We are proud to offer copper re-piping services to homeowners. Whether you’re looking to replace those old galvanized pipes with new copper water pipes, we have the tools and skills to get the job done quickly and in a manner that not only meets but surpasses your expectations. We pride ourselves on thorough, efficient copper repiping services coupled with affordable rates. If you hire us for copper re-piping, we pledge to leave your property clean and neat once the job is done.
ALPHA PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICE uses type L grade copper – this is the strongest copper available. We remove all the galvanized iron pipes, install all new valves and supply lines and all copper water piping is done with permits and up to code. Most water pipes can be done in 2 to 3 days but your hot and cold water will be back on the first evening.
- All piping will be reamed to the full bore of the tubing
- We do NOT use hammers to open walls
- Existing galvanized piping that is either exposed or in the way will be removed
- Exposed hot water piping is insulated
- Joints are soldered and wiped clean
- Piping is isolated and strapped
- The system is tested and flushed
WALL REFINISHING & RESTORATION
- We will patch the holes made due to the re-piping & restore them to their original finish and texture.
- Our patchers are specialists in refinishing your walls as original including matching any special textures.
- external stucco will be lathed and stuccoed to the original texture
- External brickwork or concrete repaired
- Surfaces will be left ready to re-paint or re-paper